What do you wear to Clinicals?
Proper dress code for DUSON Clinicals, includes…
- Our nursing school uniform- navy top & bottom- clean + pressed
- Solid color shoes- black/white, I chose Alegria for the most comfort!
- Compression socks
- Our name tag always
- Hair pulled back, tele-ties
- Minimal jewelry- 1 ring/hand, no dangling accessories, no perfume
- No artificial nails or nail polish
- Covered tattoos
- Optional accessories I couldn’t imagine life without- Apple watch, Sharpie keychain & flashlight keychain
- I use the Apple Watch for it’s: timer, stopwatch, Siri, calculator, you name it!
- Sharpies help so much with labeling items, signing bandages, marking blood loss or pulse locations… you can never have too many!
I remember being a kid and the thought of a school uniform was the worst thing imaginable!
Now I love it! & the more pockets the better 🙂