Introducing… quick and very easy home made country apple dumplings!
It has been cold and dark here lately, so I found myself looking for an easy comfort food recipe.
- 1 apple
- 1 crescent roll dough can
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup 7-Up Soda
- Slice & peel the apple
- Wrap apple slices in crescent roll
- Melt- butter, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla together
- Drizzle the mixture over the crescent roll wrapped apple slices
- Pour 7-Up over the entire dish
Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees & Enjoy!