Lately, I have really enjoyed my yogurt for breakfast! Day shift nurses need pre-shift fuel & the faster the better! In the mornings I have little time to myself between getting ready and getting out the door so sitting down to eat isn’t always an option. Enter… yogurt bark, an on the go alternative to my yogurt & granola bowl!
- 2 cups nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- Pinch of salt
- Strawberries sliced
- Granola -PLAIN!
- Start by lining a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl combine yogurt, honey, vanilla, lemon juice, and salt.
- Whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer yogurt mixture to the previously prepared baking sheet and spread it around to an even thickness.
- Top with berries.
- Garnish with granola.
- Freeze for 2 to 3 hours, or until firm.
- Break into pieces.
- Keep in the freezer before serving,
- Serve and enjoy!
**I prefer yogurt in the bowl more, but this is a nice alternative!
**Don’t let this sit out too long, it melts pretty quickly