For my 30th birthday this year I celebrated with some of my very best friends at Carolina Beach! The weekend went by way too fast but it was such a treat to celebrate so much! The weekend was a combination of my birthday and a bachelorette party! The theme was Troop Beverly Hills and incorporated so many of my favorite things! & Of course the vibe was PINK & GREEN, my all time favorite colors!
Until I get better at actually taking “outfit pictures” my packing lists will have to do! The outfits are half the fun! I kept the pink & green going all weekend, accented with gold, made sure to have a bridal white outfit and of course cheetah print was my neutral 😉 I can’t wait to share more from the weekend soon, it was a great beachy weekend with friends! Enjoy a few of my favorite pieces from my big weekend, cheers!
- LEOPARD LEGGINGS | the most comfortable cotton leggings & they have been on MAJOR sale -thanks J.Crew!
- EFRIM SLIP ON SNEAKER | these are my go-to sneakers lately, perfect for spring/summer, they are the best of sandals + sneaker combined, very comfortable, light weight and breathable
- TROOP BEVERLY HILLS SWEATS | I ordered these off Etsy for all of the guests, April weather can be tricky, so I went with a sweatshirt, it was fun for “the troop” to all match at least once!
- SQUARE CAT EYE SHADES | these glasses make me think “Morgan Stewart” who makes me think “Beverly Hills Hotel” enough said
- CHRISTIANA STRETCH DRESS | this dress is makes you want to twirl, the sleeves & stretchy material are so comfortable
- BRIDE HAIR CLIP | a fun accessory to channel your inner Dorit
- LEOPARD BIKINI | stretchy, soft, love the racer back straps and pairs with cute high waisted bottoms, trendy & classic all in one!
- DONNA SQUARE NECK ROMPER | I got the romper for the boat ride, wanted the comfort of shorts but a chic fun day time dress, the colors are so bright & cheerful, it turned out to be the perfect thing!
- BRIDE BALL CAP | this was a Devon surprise, she hooked me up with merch! Love a ball cap, always!
- TROPICAL LEAF CANVAS BEACH TOTE BAG | I scored these on theme bags from the Knot and filled the bags with goodies for my guests, they were so fun to put together!
- TORY BURCH STUDS | Tory Burch is one of my all time favorite designers, a simple TB stud can elevate any outfit
- PALM TREE PAJAMAS | another Devon surprise! She even got them monogrammed!
- MRS. CLUTCH | gifted from my sweet friend Elizabeth, such a fun clutch, it’s fun to go all in on the Bride Vibes!
- NEON GREEN BIKINI | lime green is my ultimate favorite color and when I saw this suit I knew it was the perfect one to celebrate in!
- HEART EYES SHADES | I got the multipack for my friends & I over the weekend!
- CHUNKY CHAIN LINK BRACELET | one of my favorite go-to accessories
- KIPTON ONE SHOULDER ROMPER | if you look closely there are pineapples all over this romper! I love the linen material, one shoulder look and of course a romper!
- ROMINA BUCKLE PUMPS | the ankle strap with a giant buckle paired well with the shorts, white heels are harder to find than you think
- KENDRA SCOTT ROSE QUARTZ HARLIE NECKLACE | Devon gifted me this necklace years ago, the blush goes with anything and it is a great statement piece
- BUTTON UP STRIPED SHIRT DRESS | green stripes are so Beverly!
- HERMES DUPE SLIDES- STEVE MADDEN HAWTHORNE | these are the best Hermes dupes I’ve seen yet!
There wasn’t much time to shop prior to the trip, but I was able to squeeze in a few shopping trips after work…perks of being so close to Southpoint now!