Lucy will try to eat anything, so we have to be very careful watching her! However, I do like to try new foods with her puppy + people style just to keep things interesting, help with training & broaden her diet… If something is new/questionable, I always check with the American Kennel Club before I serve it to her, freshly wash & prepare it, and give a small amount one day at a time. Fortunately, we have not discovered any allergies so far! Below are safe options / high value rewards that our golden doodle really enjoys snuck into her diet from time to time!
- Boiled Chicken- shredded
- Organic Peanut butter -especially from Oliver’s Collar!
- Plain Air-Popped Popcorn
- Organic Baby Carrots
- Buddy Softies peanut butter
- Kong Ziggies puppy recipe
- Puppy Natural Nubz turkey & sweet potato
- Muttcracker Sweets peanut butter chunk
- Chobani Greek Yogurt- Plain
- Green Bell Peppers
- Whimzees Dental Sticks -dental care, but she thinks they’re amazing!
- Training Reward chicken
- Mini Milk Bones
- Oliver’s Collar specialty- Peanut Butter bites
I’d love to hear what everyone’s dogs like or what else we should try,
It’s fun to indulge & try new things together!