1. Meeting Baby Tyson!
This week I had the pleasure of meeting my best friends new baby boy!! His arrival has been much anticipated and we got in the best snuggles. It is so fun to watch your friends become parents & I love being along for the ride, it’s magic! 🙂
2. Pumpkin Dip!
Peak October calls for Pumpkin dip! The perfect fall snack 🙂
Pumpkin Dip Recipe
- 1 small pumpkin
- 1 can of pumpkin, 15 oz
- 1 box of vanilla pudding, 5 oz
- 1 container of cool whip, 16 oz
- Pumpkin Pie Spice, 1/2 Tbsp
- Cinnamon, 1/2 Tbsp
- Mix together: canned pumpkin, vanilla pudding powder, cool whip & spices, Let chill for at least 2 hours
- Carve out pumpkin, fill with dip, sprinkle with cinnamon & Serve
3. A Weekend in Boone, NC
Dillon and I snuck away to Boone for some wedding planning! It was the best weather and we definitely weren’t the only ones who thought so, it was a peak leaf season weekend and the town was slammed!
We got lunch at Foggy Rock & enjoyed the weather at the Parkway + Greenway! So glad we’re getting married in Boone, it is such a special place!